Inventory completed, I’ve cracked on and made a start on the Control board which is the first of the three PCB boards that have to be completed.
So far so good with no initial problems, I’m using some thinner solder wire than previous builds and it definitely makes a difference, I only wish I’d done this for the OHR100.
I’ve managed to install all the capacitors, resistors, diodes and begun work installing the transistors. Hopefully by tomorrow I should have the Control board completed.
I've managed to take over the conservatory at the back of the house which is a small well lit room and ideal for building purposes as it's out the way and I can leave everything in place knowing it wont be disturbed. With the radio turned up I am left to my own devices and can happily solder away!